Thank you for visiting the Homestead Wife. This blog features my personal progress as I rediscover the old ways and restore an old ranch house on an acre in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Follow me as I learn to grow my own food, collect my own water, create my own power and tend to my own flock and reach higher levels of self sufficiency. I hope to inspire and encourage others to return to a simpler, more natural self sufficient lifestyle.
If you like what you see like: Bookmark me & share the HW! I'd love to hear from you and will respond to all comments! Thank you & enjoy!
CHICKEN EGGS: 194
DUCK EGGS: 45
TOTAL DOZEN: 19
TOTAL EGGS: 239
Check out our Egg Production Log!
- Savings: 5 Ways to Get Fruit Trees For Cheap!
- Liquid Laundry Soap – 34 Years Worth For Pennies!
- Homemade Laundry Soap – 10 Years Worth for $10!
- How to Attach a Faucet to a Bucket – Super Easy!
- Get Pounds of Homegrown Tomatoes For Pennies!
- The Best Homemade Limoncello You’ve Ever Had!
- Top 10 Homesteading & Preparedness Books
- Introduction of Our Fruit Trees: Part One
- Best Homemade Shower Cleaner – $.10 Per Bottle!
- Simple Fresh Squeeze Orange Juice Recipe
- Raising Your Own Backyard Chickens: The Basics
- Gather Healthy Fruit For Your Family For Free
- The Chickens & Ducks Are Laying Again!
- We’ve Got A New Website – HomesteadWife.com
- Love, Marriage & New Beginnings